Profile + Process
photos for small business
Cultivate customer interest through honest and personal photos of your business
Generate digital content for your business's ongoing promotion and branding
Showcase your unique skill set, technique + setting
what we can provide
- Process Photos showcasing the specific steps you take to produce your products or services. Focus on tooling, materials, equipment and space as utilized by you and/or your employees.
- Workspace + Environment Photos including master wides of your space and details of tooling, materials and equipment.
- Contextual + Comfortable Portraits of you and your employees in your workspace.
- Inspiration Portrait Session of you in the place that makes you happy and motivates the work you do. ie: exploring a beach, hiking a mountain, sailing a river, etc
- Hardbound photo art book of your session to woo your customers and clients as they explore your workspace or storefront.
- Usage License for all photos that includes print and promotional rights for your business's use. Third party usage licenses are available for purchase by the third party.
- Contact Email From You Hello! I can't wait to work with you!
- Initial Meeting In Your Workspace Discuss broad shot list, explore your space together, shoot quick tests, discuss broad cost estimate if possible, discuss broad schedule.
- Confirmation Emails Confirm detailed shot list, confirm detailed shooting schedule, confirm full bid and adjust scope if necessary.
- Contract Signing + Retainer Fee Once you're happy with the shot list, schedule and cost estimate you will receive a contract and an invoice for 50% of the total bid.
- Shoot DAY 1 Honor shot list, pad schedule for exploration on the day (and for lunch!)
- Shoot DAY 2 Some more involved Processes or Inspiration Sessions may require a second shooting day
- Proofing Gallery For Notes Within a day or two you will receive a small gallery of photos that represent the full scope of your shoot. While this is a down-and-dirty edit, it will give you a chance to comment on color and mood so we are both on the same page ahead of the complete edit.
Weeks 3 and 4
- Editing Enjoy your weeks, you likely won't hear from us!
Week 4 or 5
- Final Payment when editing is complete (within 2 to 3 weeks of your shoot) you will receive an invoice for the balance of the bid.
- Delivery once your final invoice is paid you will receive your polished photos via a password protected gallery as well as a Usage License certificate.
- We will check in with you after a month or two to see how you were able to use your photos. We are always open to feedback as well, so it's a valuable learning opportunity for us!
A User's Guide
You're going to get a lot of photos and that might be a little intimidating. Never fear! Here is our guide for how to best use your new images.
Photo Packages + Pricing
build a package that works for your budget and business. all items a la carte.
- Full workspace/environment coverage - $1000
- Contextual portraits - $400 owner / +$200 per employee
- Full process coverage - $2000 first 90 minutes / +$500 each additional hour
- Inspiration session on location - $400 per location + standard milage if applicable
- Hardbound photo art book of your session - starting at $200
All pricing is intended to include correspondence, shoot prep, principle photography, photo editing, one round of notes on the edit and digital delivery of your photos. Travel costs are also included for any location within 20 miles of Pioneer Courthouse Square. Locations outside that range are billed at the cost-per-mile rate for businesses as set by the IRS.
We want to tailor a package that fits the size and scope of your business. Let's talk about who you are, what you provide your customers and what kind of photos you are hoping to get - then we will talk about which package is right for you and your business. We don't want the first time we work together to also be our last, so we will make sure the price will work for both of us.
Does your business need better photos?
With absolutely no obligation, use the form below to tell us a bit about you and your business and we can begin to develop a photo package that will work for you.